In the last section of your booklet titled “Reflection” please answer the following questions and hand in.
- What does “social justice” mean to you?
- Why is social justice important within our school and society?
- What did you learn about your own community through this process?
- Why is it important to practice how to respond to unfairness within society or social injustices?
- Why is it important to stand up for others?
- How can you create or support social change for the good of all?
- Is service learning (activity 3) effective in creating social change?
- How can art be a form of social action?